Akhirat Foundation is a Bangalore based charitable trust for help the poor and downtrodden and to ameliorate the living conditions of poor & old, destitute and weaker section of the Society to all religion.
The concept of mutual protection is accepted in Islam:
“Help one another in righteousness and piety.”,
Basis of Co-operation:
• Help one another in virtue, righteousness and piety (Surah Al-Maidah, Verse 2).
• Allah will always help His servant for as long as he helps others (Hadith narrated by Imam Ahmad bin Hambal Imam Abu Daud)
Basis of Responsibility:
• The believers, between each other, are just like the body (Hadith narrated by Imam al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim)
Basis of Mutual Protection
• Nobody will enter Paradise if he does not protect his neighbour who is in distress. (Hadith narrated by Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal)
Risk Mangament activities will come under MUAMALAT.
On above Basis Akhirat Foundation has come up with new ideas to support the community Members.
Aims And Objectives
- To provide financial support for grieving families for as long as there is a need.
- Awareness about various alternative treatments about Hijama, Meditation,Ruqha etc.
- To conduct Meditation, Holistic, Healing and Rejuvenation classes.
- Medical assistance and financial support to poor and needy people in form of loan without interest.
- To open centre for alternative treatment’s in futures regarding Hijama, Meditation,Ruqha etc.
- To promote social economic welfare activities particularly among women, children, disabled and poor people.
- To undertake projects from state and central Government, World Bank and other private Institution.
- To undertake and implement programmes relating to create awareness on various issues like health care, children care, serious diseases, Environment, legal aid, co-operations wings, self-help group formation, women empowerment, child labour and social evinces etc.
- To organize health camps, hijama camps, Eye camps, sanitation, environment programmes, ecology development and for the rural and urban areas and to serve the Trust.
- Shams Tabrez
- Mohammed Anis
- Abdul Hameed
- Hajira Begum
- Mansoor Asrar